Wednesday, May 23, 2012

You'll never hold me down


A rhyme for all the haters of the world, who despite their limits always wanted to stop others from rising. Give Hope to the People, Love is a force that can conquer all.

yo u'll never hold me down
waitin to fold me up
you'll never slow me down
i'm on a rollercoaster
my mind's a miracle,
when u find the cerebral
cortex, enter a vortex
lyrical, my mines u pillaging
for gold in villages
sold in syllables
rolled in minerals
i'm bold and cynical
i'm told that critical people
make kings and generals
i'm on the general
board of greatness
i'm bored of haters
i'm aboard this spaceship
gonna soar to new heights
the more the merrier
across the barrier,
mass hysteria i'm ill malaria,
there is no alterior motive
i'm ridin the cash locomotive
on the track for funds.
i wan't the bread with crumbs
i wanna jam your toast
don't wanna brag and boast...
but we be better than most
coming here to stay
i'm coming here to play,
and, imma take it
u wont hold me down
cos u'll never be able to break me

No comments:

Post a Comment